MiG-29 64mm EDF PNP (906mm)
- Highly detailed pre-painted scale EPO foam airframe.
- Glue- and screw-together assembly.
- Pre-installed high-quality hardware.
- Superior ball joint control linkages.
- Impressive power-to-weight ratio.
- Easy-lift latch-retained canopy.
- Scale, sprung retractable landing gear.
- Suits 6S 22.2V 3300 to 4000mAh 35C LiPo.
- Nine pre-installed high-quality digital servos.
- Takes standard 6-channel radio.
- Scale all-moving tailplane.
What's in the Box
- 1x Factory assembled pre-painted fuselage with decals applied.
- 1x Pre-painted 2-piece wing set with decals applied.
- 1x Pre-painted 2-piece tailplane set with decals applied.
- 1x Pre-painted 2-piece fin set with decals applied.
- 2x Pre-installed 2840 2280KV brushless motor.
- 2x Pre-installed 40A ESC with single XT90 connector.
- 9x Pre-installed high-quality 9g digital servos.
- 2x Pre-installed 64mm 12-blade fans.
- 1x Screw and pushrod set.
- 1x 6-piece detachable rocket and missile set.
- 1x Main wing spar.
- 1x Detachable nose cone.
- 1x Comprehensive instruction manual.
Needed to Complete
- 1x 6-channel transmitter and receiver combo.
- 1x 6S 3300 to 4000mAh 35C LiPo with XT90 connector.
- 1x 6S compatible LiPo balance charger.
Designed primarily to counter the McDonnell Douglas F-15 and F-16 the Russian Mikoyan MiG-29 first flew in 1982 and, testament to its success, remains in service with the Russian Air Force. Powered by twin RD-33 turbofan engines that deliver excellent acceleration and a top speed of Mach 2.25 (somewhere between the slower F-16 and faster F-15) the ‘29’s chief claim to fame is its superb manoeuvrability, not least its ability to outperform the agile F-16. Quite an aeroplane that, with its sleek design and deadly capability, is something of an iconic machine.
Add the colour scheme of the Russian Air Force Swifts aerobatic team, shrink it a little, mould it in light and resilient EPO foam, fit a brace of 64mm EDF fans, 6-channel radio and a scale retractable undercarriage, and a model that beautifully mimics the appeal and characteristics of the full-size is born. Arrows Hobby models have a reputation for flying well and, trust us, this one is no exception. Offering a solid four minute duration on the recommended 6S 4000mAh LiPo, the performance is close to perfect in both slow and high-speed manoeuvres. Agile, responsive and looking every bit the formidable Russian multirole fighter, this is definitely a head-turner and a model that jet and EDF fans will ‘need’ to own.
|Rec'd battery:||6S 4000mAh|
|ESC (A):||40 x2|
|All-up weight (g):||2500|
Airplane Technical Specifications
Weights & Dimensions
|Product Wing Area||23dm2||349in2|
|Motor/Engine||2x 2840 2280KV brushless motor|
|Servos||9x 9g digital servos|
|ESC||2x 40A ESC with single XT90 connector|
|Release date||13 Jul 2020|