P-51 Mustang (Detroit Miss) PNP with Retracts (1100mm)
- Powerful 3536 850KV motor.
- High power-to-weight ratio for ultimate warbird performance.
- Uses a standard 3S 2200mAh LiPo.
- Oversize battery compartment suits a multitude of battery capacities.
- Pre-installed high quality servos.
- Highly detailed realistic and functional flaps and landing gear.
- Removable auxiliary fuel tanks.
- Durable high-strength EPO airframe.
- 30-minute assembly time.
- Authentic scale colour-scheme.
What's in the Box
- 1x Factory assembled and painted fuselage.
- 1x Factory assembled and painted wing.
- 1x Pre-installed 3536 850kV motor.
- 1x Pre-installed 40A ESC with XT60 connector.
- 1x Pre-installed electric main retract set.
- 1x Scale 4-blade propeller and spinner set.
- 1x Elevator spar.
- 2x Removable drop tanks.
- 1x Screw and pushrod set.
- 1x Comprehensive Instruction manual.
Needed to Complete
- 1x 6 channel radio and receiver combo.
- 1x Recommended 3S 11.1V 2200mAh 25C LiPo.
- 1x 3S compatible LiPo charger.
The North American P-51 Mustang is, without a doubt, one of the most famous WWII fighter aircraft. As a symbol of Allied air power, this single seater thoroughbred was fitted with the legendary Merlin engine, giving it unmatched range and airspeed. Protecting bombers on extended missions, these aircraft were a welcome sight for the bomber crews. Arrows Hobby has overcome the challenge of faithfully replicating the P-51's unique character, from riveted panels, machine guns, engine exhaust stacks and detailed retractable landing gear, to flaps, cockpit, intakes and much more. Great effort has also been employed in providing a glue-less assembly, which makes getting the aircraft ready for flight an extremely simple process. Better still, the P-51's 40A ESC / 3536-850KV power system gives it incredible vertical performance and the ability to replicate all those desirable sky-eating warbird manoeuvres.
Airplane Technical Specifications
Weights & Dimensions
|Product Wing Area||21.35dm2||331in2|
|Experience Level||Intermediate / advanced|
|Recommended Usage Environment||Outdoors / designated model flying site|
|Release date||9 Aug 2021|