Sport Cub 500 RTF 4-Channel Trainer with Flight Stabilisation
- Switchable 6 axis gyro stabilisation.
- Fully assembled, factory painted and ready to fly.
- Fully aerobatic when flown in Expert (gyro off) mode.
- Exceptional duration.
- Exempt from the CAA's DRES scheme.
- Full four-channel control.
- Easy to hand-launch.
- Clip on propeller with prop saver.
- High lift undercambered wing section.
- Includes 1S 350mAh LiPo battery and USB charger.
What's in the Box
- 1x Fully assembled and painted Sport Cub.
- 1x Four-channel, proportional 2.4GHz transmitter.
- 1x 1S 350mAh LiPo battery.
- 1x USB LiPo charge lead.
- 1x Spare propeller.
- 1x Main undercarriage leg set.
- 1x Comprehensive instruction manual.
Needed to Complete
- 4x AA batteries for the transmitter.
Beautifully side-stepping the CAA's new Drone and Model Aircraft Registration and Education scheme (effective 30th November 2019) Sonik RC's new 4-function Sport Cub looks and flies every bit as well as a far (far) larger model, yet only carries a fraction of the weight. In fact, at 57g all-up it comes in almost 200g under the CAA's benchmark 250g registration requirement. In isolation that particular advantage isn't overly impressive however what makes this Cub rather special is the fact that it's so solid in the air, even in a breeze. Equipped with a finely tuned, switchable, 6-axis gyro stabilisation system this little model laughs in the face of turbulence and will have you utterly amazed by its speed range and STOL performance. Offered at a pocket money price, ready to fly, with everything included in the box, the versatility of this model for both indoor (sports hall) and outdoor (small field) flying is almost limitless. Put one on your prezzie list, get a group of friends together and get flying the best looking, best performing little high winger you've ever experienced.
Spanning a suitcase-friendly 500mm, supplied with a four-channel 2.4GHz transmitter, single cell LiPo battery, USB charger and spare propeller, all you'll need to buy is 4AA batteries for the transmitter. Get one and enjoy the best R/C bang for buck you've had in ages.
Aircraft Technical Specifications
Weights & Dimensions
|Weight with Battery||57.0g||2.01oz|
|Preparation Time||1 hourmin|
|Battery||1S 360mAh LiPo|