T-28 Trojan 400 RTF 4-Channel with Flight Stabilisation
- Fully assembled and ready to fly.
- Switchable 6 axis gyro stabilisation.
- Outstanding flight duration.
- Exempt from the CAA's DRES scheme.
- Full four-channel control.
- Fixed demountable undercarriage.
- Easy to hand-launch.
- Clip on propeller with prop saver.
- High lift undercambered wing section.
- Includes 1S 380mAh LiPo battery and USB charger.
- Fully aerobatic when flown in Expert (gyro off) mode.
- Authentic US Navy colour scheme.
What's in the Box
- 1x Fully assembled and painted T-28 Trojan.
- 1x Four-channel, proportional 2.4GHz transmitter.
- 1x 1S 400mAh LiPo battery.
- 1x USB LiPo charge lead.
- 1x Spare propeller.
- 1x Main undercarriage set.
- 1x Crosshead screwdriver.
- 1x Comprehensive instruction manual.
Needed to Complete
- 4x AA batteries for the transmitter.
Beautifully side-stepping the CAA's Drone and Model Aircraft Registration and Education scheme, Sonik RC's new 4-function T-28 Trojan looks and flies every bit as well as a far (far) larger model, yet only carries a fraction of the weight. In fact, at 58g all-up it weighs almost 200g under the CAA's benchmark 250g registration requirement. In isolation that particular advantage isn't overly impressive however what makes this colourful Trojan rather special is the fact that it's so solid in the air, even in a breeze. Equipped with a finely tuned, switchable, 6-axis gyro stabilisation system this little model laughs in the face of turbulence, providing a flying experience that never fails to astound. Offered at a pocket money price, ready to fly, with everything included in the box, the versatility of this warbird for both indoor (large sports hall) and outdoor (small field) flying is almost limitless.
Spanning a suitcase-friendly 400mm, supplied with a four-channel 2.4GHz transmitter, single cell LiPo battery, USB charger, demountable undercarriage and spare propeller, all you'll need to buy is 4AA batteries for the transmitter. Get one, fly from home, and never be far from your R/C fix.
Weights & Dimensions
|Preparation Time||30 minutesmin|
|Assembly Time||5 minutesmin|
|Recommended Usage Environment||Outdoors|