Roto Motor 50cc V2 Gas / Petrol Twin Cylinder 2 Stroke Engine
ROTO motor 50 V2 is two cylinder 2 stroke gasoline engine made specifically for the model airplanes up to 3.2 m (10.5’) and 16 kg (35,3 lb). These dates are for recreational flying.
The Engine was developed in Europe with the assistance of CAD systems (Solidworks) and optimized for the liquid flow in the Flow software (made by Solidworks).
All ROTO engines and its components are made and programed by utilizing the state of art 5 axis machinery made by American companies HASS and Siemens NX.
Every engine, made by ROTO MOTOR Company is bench tested and adjusted by qualified technician on the Engine Star equipment to ensure its peak performance.
Basic technical data:
- DISPLACEMENT 50 ccm
- STATIC ENGINE THRUST 11 kg
- BORE 2 × 34 mm
- RPM 1300 - 7800 RPM
- WEIGHT 1800 g
- PISTON ROD 4 × NEEDLE BEARING TORRINGTON
- CRANK SHAFT 2x NSK + 1x TORRINGTON
- IGNITIONPROCESSOR CONTROLLED
- FUELGAS + OIL MOTUL 710 1:50
Manufacturing technology ROTO 50 V2
- Crank case (kit) – it is rough-worked of the cast at the CNC milling cutter. After that it is covered or slashed with a special colour.
- Cylinder (roll) – it is made of one piece of dural with pressed insole from the mild-granular cast iron, it is sharpened and honed to the correct size.
- Piston – it is casted from silicon alloy with one sealing circle. The aparature for the bung 8 mm is honed.
- Piston rod – it is forging, which is completely worked. Two needle focuses are moulded into piston rod, it is made for the piston and cranked bung.
- Crank shaft – it is made of one piece of steel, it is cemented and hardened and it is completely sharpened.
- Back lid of the engine – it is worked casting, in which is hardened and sharpened rolled slide - valve layed.
Pieces of engine are after clearing by the scan pieced together in preparations at the special workplace.
Description of the engine:
- 2-Stroke Gasoline Engine
- RC Gasoline Engine
- Engine for RC Airplane
- Gasoline RC Engine
- Twin Cylinder Gasoline RC Engine
- Engine for Large Model Aircraft
- Two Stroke Gasoline Engine
- RC Airplane Engine
- Engine for UAV